Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO port disconnection clear issue in Etisalat line

rinchu.raj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

This is regarding the continuous story that I can see on community regarding the FXO discnnection clear issue in UC500 system.

I had a client who is facing this issue for long time and still I didn't got chance to resolve it.

I had taken the support from cisco technical team--- But not resolved.I tried to capture the PCM file via CCA , it is not functioning even through CLI mode.

I tried to collect the information about freequency, cadence, diconnection tone method so and so from out service provider ( UAE- ETISALAT)  .They had provided with some value and with cisco support team I had assigned in  the system.But still the problem is live.

After by searching some threads in cisco community I got the link to take PCM file. That think also not helped me ....

Please provide me some solid support to overcome this issue....

Regards,

Rinchuraj

13 Replies 13

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can record the disconnect tone using wireshark and CIPC.

There are threads on how to do that in the IP telephony forum.

If you are on UAE, you may want to check the World Tone data base and confirm if the Custom CP Tone you have created is similar to the info on this data base:

http://www.3amsystems.com/wireline/tone-search.htm?start=0&kCountry=188&kTone=10

United Arab Emirates Disconnect tone400 0.4 on 0.35 off
United Arab Emirates Disconnect tone - I400 0.4 on 0.35 off 0.225 on 0.525 off
United Arab Emirates Disconnect tone - II425 0.4 on 0.35 off 0.225 on 0.525 off

This link helped me a lot of times when creating custom CP Tones on: UC500 systems and Voice Gateways.

HTH

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thanks Jorge,

I had tied the above values, but still I'm facing the same issues. More over I got the PCM file from the system and how do I find the Cptone from that.

Regards,

Rinchuraj

The PCM capture generates a .dat file into the flash, please attach the file to this post and I'll review it

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Jorge,

Please find the below link  for PCM capture files. I had choosen the below steps for get the file.

http://sdrv.ms/13zdzIf

pcm1       -    port 0/1/2 rings extension 221 and disconnected from caller side.

cpm2       -    port 0/1/0 ring and answered by AA and disconnected from caller side

pcm3       -    port 0/1/3 ring and answered by AA and disconnected from caller side

pcm4       -    port 0/1/3 ring and answered by ext 221 and disconnected from caller side.

pcm5       -    port 0/2/2 ring in extension 211 and disconnected from caller side.

pcm6       -    port 0/2/1 ring and answered by AA and disconnected from caller side.

pcm7       -    port 0/3/0 ring and answered by 200 and disconnected from caller side.

pcm8      -     port 0/3/3 ring on extension  221 and disconnected the call from caller side.

Regards,

Rinchuraj

Hi Jorge,

Can u help me to get the cptone with attavhed pcm file...

Regards,

Rinchuraj

voice class dualtone-detect-params 1

freq-max-deviation 20

freq-max-power 0

freq-min-power 13

freq-power-twist 15

cadence-variation 40

voice class custom-cptone CTone

dualtone disconnect

frequency 400

cadence 380 375

voice-port x/x/x

supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call

supervisory custom-cptone CTone

supervisory dualtone-detect-params 1

timeouts call-disconnect 1

timeouts wait-release 1

caller-id enable

shut

no shut

--
Jorge Armijo

Thank u Jorge.....

Thank you very much...

Let me apply this changes to the system and surely i'll update u ....

Thank u ..

Best regards,

Rinchu

Sorry Jorge.....

Still it is disconnecting and while applying supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call , all my calls are disconnecting in the middle of conversation. I changed this to system.

Please advice me ....

Best regards,

Rinchuraj

That's really weird...

Please remove the one I gave you before and try this one:

freq-max-deviation 20

cadence-variation 20

voice class custom-cptone CTone

dualtone disconnect

frequency 400

cadence 370 370

voice-port x/x/x

supervisory custom-cptone CTone

timeouts call-disconnect 5

timeouts wait-release 5

caller-id enable

shut

no shut

HTH

--
Jorge Armijo

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Rinchu,

What is your supervisory-disconnect settings on the FXO ports?

Cheers,

David Trad.

**When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) **

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Amod Joshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello... Rinchuraj.

Try the following configuration..this time it will work for you..Sure

freq-max-deviation 50

under fxo port you should have the following:

timeouts wait-release 1

voice class custom-cptone UAE-CUSTOM

dualtone disconnect

frequency 425

cadence 400 350 225 525

voice-port 0/1/1

translation-profile incoming INCOMING_CallerID_PROFILE

supervisory custom-cptone UAE-CUSTOM

-----Don't forget to Rate----

No dear ,

The above configuration also not solving my issue....

some miracle should happen  ..........

no other chance....

Rinchuraj

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: