Views
Helpful
Replies

get CDR from cisco spa 50xg and cti integration

hanefi.turkoz
Level 1
Level 1

Dear,
Is there a solution to get Call Detail Record from cisco spa 50xg like a "provisioning" setting ?
What i will do, is to have the call history from each phone, and send it to a crm.

I have cdr from ippbx but not like a will.
Another question, is possible to a cisco spa to send his status (like subscribe) to a server like "provisioning" ?
If yes, i can develop a cti integration who is not operating system dependant.

Regards

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Maybe, a feature request to cisco.. send call log to a server from the phone.

I disagree. User's device is under physical control of the (untrusted) user. There is problem with authenticity and reliability of anything that come from such source. On oposite side, the PBX have all necesarry informations already (and no problem with security). The ultimate source of the log of calls should be PBX, not the user's device.

All at all, as I mentioned in my comment, there is no usable CTI support in SPA* devices in SIP mode. I assume the CIsco doesn't want to ruin their bussiness with Call Manager or so ...

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Is there a solution to get Call Detail Record from cisco spa 50xg like a "provisioning" setting ?

As far as I know, nothing better than http://.../calllog.htm

Well, you can catch syslog/debug messages and analyze them for the call data.

is possible to a cisco spa to send his status (like subscribe) to a server like "provisioning" ?

I'm not sure what you mean "status of cisco spa"

If yes, i can develop a cti integration who is not operating system dependant.

God luck. Read my comment on bottom of

hanefi.turkoz
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Dan,
For call log, its bad new for me :(

For phone status (idle, on call, ..caller id to search in a crm) too bad new.
I have do a clicktocall in sugarcrm who send ciscoipphoneexecute dial:numberclicked but this is one way

To here, i have resolved :
Extention mobility : work well
ClickToCall : work well
cisco spa500s : error 481 (call leg..) if subscripted phone boot after the phone with spa500s. I dont Knowl if i must open a bug in cisco or at draytek.

Full cti intégration need some more feature for ours ip pbx or cisco Spa phone

Regards

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I disagree. User's device is under physical control of the (untrusted) user. There is problem with authenticity and reliability of anything that come from such source. On oposite side, the PBX have all necesarry informations already (and no problem with security). The ultimate source of the log of calls should be PBX, not the user's device.

All at all, as I mentioned in my comment, there is no usable CTI support in SPA* devices in SIP mode. I assume the CIsco doesn't want to ruin their bussiness with Call Manager or so ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: