cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hi all, uc560 make calls but not receive them

w.guil4mo
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UC560 with VoipSwitch siptrunk logged in, I can make calls but I can not receive.

server inherits another provider, I can not access it by CCA, the system logs on but the device appears with authentication failure.

I can only access via telnet or hyperterminal.

I am no expert only ccna. would appreciate your help, thanks.

2 Replies 2

trgood
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Welington,

If you are not familiar with CLI it may be best to rebuild the device via CCA so you can manage it.  Otherwise, you will not be able to receive Cisco Support either.

If you don't want to rebuild with CCA though, I would start with getting the following debugs:

debug voice ccapi inout

debug ccsip mess

Let me know if you have any questions.  Have a wonderful day!

-Trent Good

** Please rate useful posts! **

-Trent Good ** Please rate useful posts! **

is right, and work on it

I connect via telnet, delete passwords and create a new and ready, retrieve the CCA.

I can now access the cca UC560 through, now I can provide more information if required.

I can see that this set up and logged the sip trunk, exts, phone numbers. including calls out, the problem is to receive.

debug voice ccapi inout  and   debug ccsip mess needed? where can i found it or create it?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: