Views
Helpful
Replies

HLog

abillington
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

Quick question in case anyone's tried before I have a site with BACD, working fine (including reports etc), and agent login/logout works fine. Is there anyway to get some form of notification when a user presses HLog, and the state that they are then in - without having ephone debugs turned on?

One other thing that I'd like to clarify: if a user is in two groups, is it possible to have HLog per group?

Thanks,

Andy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

For question 1, short answer is no, there is no notfication so you should invent your own method.

Question 2, yes, but not with HLog. You would be instead using Dynamic Hunt Group Membership with FAC, default *3 followed by hunt pilot.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

For question 1, short answer is no, there is no notfication so you should invent your own method.

Question 2, yes, but not with HLog. You would be instead using Dynamic Hunt Group Membership with FAC, default *3 followed by hunt pilot.

Thanks Paolo!

Is dynamic hunt group membership possible in CCA, or is this another case of "you must use CCA, but you cant for this feature"?  This particular user has a SPA500S on their phone, so presumably I can set a couple of the buttons for FAC *3110 and *3111 (the pilots being 110 and 111).

For the first question, syslog capture of debug on the ephone is showing HLog being pressed, so I guess the method would be to count the events from a known starting point. Sounds less than ideal, but workable.

Andy

I have no idea about CCA. It's of no use in none of my UC500 installations, that all do want to use the product to the fullest extent. And of course not available on the ISR routers, that are the majority of my CME customers.

Thanks for the nice rating, and good luck!.