I have completed initialized and configured first E1 interface, but can not find the second E1 interface in the GUI.
Can you help me？thanks.
Go to Solution.
To add the second E1/T1 interface (assuming that this wasn't configured from the First Time Setup Wizard, follow:
1. Connections > PSTN Connections
2. Add PSTN Connection
3. Choose E1 or T1 and click next
4. Device type should be CUCMBE3000 and Device Internal Gateway - click next
5. Click next to accept the default Cisco Digital Access "Service Provider".
6. Set your preferred Description and protocol type. You can use the advanced settings if you need to.
7. Click finish
Hope that helps,
View solution in original post
it's ok.thanks for your support.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: