cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HOW CAN I HANDLE RESTRICTION OF OUTBOUND CALLS FOR TWO OPERATOR?

glombat1975
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

After deploying UC560 in our company, I am facing some issue regarding the way to handle outgoing call. The UC560 serve for 2 divisions that have each particular dial plan (ex: 1xx for SAE and 5xx for RWKING) and one operator. I will like each operator in each division to have their outgoing calls to their specific FXO port only. It means that operators and authorized people in each division should be able to use only the FXO ports on which their PSTN lines numbers are corrected.

Somebody have a solution? Is it possible to do it with CCA? I have a document from CISCO telling how to do it with CLI but it should be difficult because I will have to delete what it is configure by CCA, what some recommends me?

Thanks for reply.

1 Reply 1

Nathan Compton
Level 4
Level 4

The easiest way to differentiate outgoing trunks is to use different access codes.  Dial 8 to dial out these lines, Dial 9 to dial out those lines. With  COR lists, and you can restrict a phone from from dialing 8 or 9.  Combine those together, and that's the easiest way to do what you want to do.