cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I add my service contracts or Sales Order Number for Downloads

invtechnologies
Level 1
Level 1

We are a SMB Select partner and recently purchased a couple of demo phone systems and phones.  While working on the setup for a teleworker phone using VPN, we are requied to download the SSL VPN client from the Cisco site. 

When we attempt to download the file, access is denied because we need to add our sales order and customer number or service contract information.  Since everything that we have purchased so far came from Tech Data I am not entirely sure what to do next.

Can anyone tell me what we need to do in order to add our information to the site?

2 Replies 2

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

I can't remember the formal way to do it.  The last time I needed this done, I emailed csgbprod@cisco.com which is the cisco team that handles customer service contacts and they did everything for me right away.

You are going to need to login to Cisco's site and associate the service contract with your CCO account. Once that is set you should be able to download the software. If you still can't download you will need to contact Cisco and request access to the files you need.

Cole

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App