cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I set what happens on autoattendant timeout?

leealanmoreau
Level 1
Level 1

I can't figure this out anywhere, in CCA for the UC520 how do I set what happens after the autoattendant plays?  I've checked all the scripts and don't get it.  Our main menu says "dial the persons extension or remain on the line and someone will be right with you" and then goes to the ACD, but I have no idea how to set that up in this, everything else works fine.  I downloaded the CUCE Editor but it's so complicated, seems like timeout is a basic function of an autoattendant, am I missing something?  The built in scripts like aa_sbcs_v02.aef works perfectly fine, I just need it to at the end of the greeting go to the ACD or to an extension etc.

4 Replies 4

Hello Lee,

You do not need AA for the B-ACD. Under CCA you may use "transfer to B-ACD" prompt setting under B-ACD settings to play this prompt.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

Hi Alexander,

Let me clarify because I'm not sure if that does what I need.  Our autoattendant right now says:

"Thank you for calling XYZ Company.  If you know your party's extension, you may dial it at any time, or press # to search our directory.  Otherwise please remain on the line and a member of our sales team will be right with you."

If they press 0 at any time during business hours it goes to the ACD, or if they just wait after that message it then goes to the ACD.

If the business is closed, then after that greeting it goes to an IVR saying we are currently closed for our hours and contact info press 1 etc, (which isn't really required, just saying we are closed is fine).

Basically everything that the default scripts do seem to work for me, it's just the timeout I don't know how to set so that it does that.  Issue is people need to be able to dial by extension during the greeting not just listen to it.

leealanmoreau
Level 1
Level 1

I guess there's nothing further anyone can add to this?  I temporarily re-recorded my greeting to just say to speak with someone press 1 at any time but would be nice to have it time out. 

What I'd just like to know is if it's possible somehow.  As I downloaded the CUCE Editor which is of course pretty complex, but I don't mind taking the time to learn it and so on, but just wanted to confirm that loading a script made in CUCE Editor into CCA will still work?  Like if it's not something CCA auto attendant's scripts support out of the box, I just want to make sure that I don't spend the time to make a complex script in CUCE Editor and then it doesn't work because it has too many sub menus etc?

CUCE script editor will not work. You will need  Cisco CUE scripteditor.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: