cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How long to "loading voice related data?"

JOHN THIEN
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UC540 and CCA 3.2.  I'm trying to access the Telephone/Users/Extensions/Voicemail and I'm getting a message that says "Loading voice related data" going on 18 minutes now.  Is that normal?

I have not setup VMail on this system, but I've done a lot of other work.  So if there is a problem, and some way to reset this component via telnet or something, I'm all ears.                    

3 Replies 3

Dennis Bigelow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

You need to make sure you have access to the 10.1.10.0 subnet. Check and see if you can get to the CUE webpage (10.1.10.1). Also check your default gateway. If you are using another device other than the UC, you will need a route to the 10.1.10.0 subnet. Also make sure Windows firewall is turned off.

wclippar
Level 1
Level 1

From CCA You can also press "f2" which will show the transactions between CCA & UC5xx device.

Make sure you are using a supported Microsoft Operating System (Windows XP, Vista or 7)

Also make sure your PC has UC5xx as the default GW

Hope this helps,
Bucky

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Thanks William.  I was all ready to try the F2 when I returned to the site today, BUT, it wasn't required.  I went into the "voicemail" feature in CCA and it just pretty much popped right up.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: