cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How make update by SSH ?

Hello, I want update :

CME-Support-Files-7.0.3.tar

CME-Phone-Loads-7.0.3.tar
I have install Windows but I don't understand how open TFTP with telnet.
Its possible send by SSH ?
11 Replies 11

Please use CCA to upgrade to 7.0.3. The manual process is very involved.

Thanks,

Marcos Hernandez
Technical Marketing Engineer
Cisco Systems, Inc.

Yes I have use CCA but I have all time error not space for finish upload after 35%.

I have format CF but same problem. One files 86MB and seconde files 4MB.

I will wanted send juste 1Mb of support phone only my 3 phones type but refuse files format error.

After have formated CF my all phones it's writed no ring and error sync... it's why I want upload by TFTP but dosen't work. And I search how I can send files... I have see in manual SSH... and I work with OS X.

Is this related to the other post regarding your virtual box application?

Marcos

Hi, I have installed real Windows XP SP2 on my MacBook Pro with Bootcamp.

Update of CUE it's ok, 37 min. But I don't know how make update of this 2 files.

if you give me tips how make screen copy with windows I send error.

Hi SolutionConcept,

Here's how to make a screen shot (from About.com)

1. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn].
  2. Open an image editing program, such as Microsoft Paint.
  3. Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.
  4. If prompted to enlarge the image, choose Yes.
  5. Optional: Use your image editor's crop tool to crop out unnecessary portions of the screen shot.
  6. Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
  7. Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.
  8. Type a file name for the image.
  9. Select a file type.
  10. Click the Save button.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Cisco Moderation Team

Screen copy of error:

CME-Support-Files-7.0.3.tar

CME-Phone-Loads-7.0.3.tar
CCA 2.0 don't support tar files and don't accept uncompressed files...

CCA accepts IOS and CUE images, and it accepts files that contain both.  It doesn't accept the loads files and support files on their own.

You should use the entire 7.0.3 file to perform the upgrade.

How I start use my phones I have all time errors in my phones (search IP, search configuration) and that now I have this message 1 month.

I can't enter in my Phone I don't have registred product I will paye and account for have support but it's incridible don't have manual, no passwd no CD.

my phone are blocked in 2007 !!! and UC520 2001 !!! I can't change this value I don't know what it's passwd for unlock value.

impossible have all in french, in my all phones I have blue screen :

I can't add 2 SIP I don't have registred phone... Voice mail never start... no ring in phone....

I have call help desk (2 month ago) of Cisco Switzerland and he talk me sorry you don't have registred your product. For register your product you have make update and send me PDF with manual in french and I'm blocked with TFTP page 21-22.

Wow Cisco it's very funny. Cisco Switzerland promesse me after this update he will can help me more.

I have forwarded this discussion to a colleague who speaks French. We will help you sort this out when she jumps in.

Thanks for the patience.

Marcos

Bonjour,

Pouvez-vous me faire un état complet de la situation actuelle ainsi que vos problèmes encourus afin que je puisse vous aider à résoudre ces points?

Je vous propose de prendre chaque point un à un afin de comprendre vos attentes.

Pouvez-vous m'envoyer votre configuration également, soit en réponse à ce post en masquant adresses publiques et mots de passe, soit par message privé?

Merci

Cdt,

Amandine Dubillon

Channel Systems Engineer

Cisco France

Hi all,

I helped the customer upgrading and resetting the box with factory defaults.

Regards,

Amandine

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: