cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change the password on the UC560?

Nathan Welsby
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Our customer has recently changed the password for his Cisco switches. When I open up CCA it asks me for the password for the switches before the PBX. After I tap in the PW,it then takes me to the topology where you can see all the phones and switches, but the UC is unreachable. Do I need to change the PW or is there another way around this?

any help would be appreciated?

Nathan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

if y ou have remote access to computer with cca, then create the new site and just specify the single address of the uc560 for the new site. See if that works.

If you do not have the password for the switches, just cancel out of the prompt when it gets to the switche's ip address.

Cheers,

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Naum Vitanovski
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Nathan,

the best way to go about this is to plug in directly to the uc560 into the pc/exp port, so you are  not connecting via the switches. On the Connect menu of CCA, add a new site and specify a single  ip address (e.g. 192.168.10.1 if you did not change the ip address of the uc560). Then you can connect directly to the uc560.

hope it helps

Thanks Naum, but unfotunatley i'm not on site with the system. Can anything be done remotley?

Regards,

Nathan

if y ou have remote access to computer with cca, then create the new site and just specify the single address of the uc560 for the new site. See if that works.

If you do not have the password for the switches, just cancel out of the prompt when it gets to the switche's ip address.

Cheers,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: