cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to enable HLog for B-ACD Hunt Group

Brikers12
Level 1
Level 1

We are using B-ACD for imcoming calls, the hunt group for BACD has 5 members. I want people to be able to login/logoff from this hunt group.

I have this working with the DND button, but then the phone doesn't ring when the extension is dailed directly. So it seems the alternative is using another feature/button called "Hlog".

I've added the HLog softkey but nothing happens when its pressed. I can't seem to find instructions on what else might need to be done to enable HLog.

Here is a bit of the related config info

ephone-template  16

softkeys idle  Redial HLog Cfwdall Pickup Dnd Mobility

softkeys seized  Cfwdall Endcall Redial Pickup Gpickup Callback

softkeys connected  Trnsfer Endcall LiveRcd Hold Mobility

ephone-dn  15  dual-line

number 206

no-reg primary

label 206

description Kathy

name Kathy

call-forward busy 299

call-forward noan 299

timeout 10

ephone  6

device-security-mode none

video

mac-address 0021.1BFC.BF2B

ephone-template 16

max-calls-per-button 2

username "kathy"

password 1112

type 524G

button  1:15

ephone-hunt 50 sequential

pilot A888

list 204, 205, 201, 206

timeout 8, 8, 8, 8

no-reg pilot

statistics collect

auto logout 3

description *** CCA BACD ***

display-logout All agents logged out

5 Replies 5

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

This might help you out. Hopefully all you need to do is reset the phone.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3246722

I have restarted the phone, the Hkey is visible, but nothing happens when it is pressed. no message on the screen or error, the key doesn't change in anyway.

What are the phone types? The 794x, 796x, 797x, 89xx and 99xx type phones do not support the HLogin soft key. It will show up but when you press it nothing will happen.

Try using the *3xxx (login) and #3xxx (logout) key combination, where xxx is the hunt group number. In your case do the following: Press *350 followed by the dial key, now your phone will be logged in. Press #350 followed by the dial key, now your phone will be logged out.

The phone I've been testing with is SPA525G and all the other phones are 524S with one wireless 7921G. I will try manually dialing the *3xx numbers when i'm at the office.

We still don't have Logging in and out of the BACD Hunt group working.

The #350 and *350 don't seem to work. On the phone when I dial them it connects for a second then disconnects, no feedback if it worked. But when I try calling our business number the phone still gets rung in the hunt group sequence. So the phone isn't getting logged out.

On some of the phones I can see the "HLog" button but when pressed it says "that key is not active here".