cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to select a correct dial plan in UC320W?

Safar Safarov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I'm from Azerbaijan and we purchased a Cisco UC320W. So now we cannot select a dial plan in the options that would be suitable for our country. We didn't know about restriction to countries so now trying to find a workaround.

We need the following rules to work, so probably somebody know the same dial plan from other country available at UC320W that can work for us:

Local Numbers - 7 digit numbers (3xx xxxx, 4xx xxxx, 5xx xxxx)

Emergency numbers - 3 digit numbers (1xx, 9xx)

Prefixes:

International Calls: 00

Cellular Operators: 050, 051, 055, 070, 077

Information Services: 012

Is it possible to run this in UC320W?

Any help is appreciated.

4 Replies 4

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Safar;

Unfortunately, Azerbaijan is not a supported country from the dial plan perspective. UC300 will not work on the country.

Regards
Alberto

Dear Alberto,

Guess you're right partially only.

New Zealand's dial plan is 95% applicable. I tested it today successfully.

My only hope is manual dial plans in the next firmware releases.

The worst thing was that we were not informed by the Cisco representative that it's not suitable for our country. So we have bought it already and have to deal with it in some way. So any workarounds are acceptable in our case.

Nevertheless many thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Safar.

Alberto,

Same issue here in Saudi Arabia with the UC320W. None of the available regions dial plans is applicable for Saudi. It is critical that manual configuration for dial plans is allowed in the next firmware update.

Is there a plan to roll out Region Update for Saudi Arabia any time soon?

Thanks,

Mazin

Hello,

In Libya the Swiss plan worked for everything but 092 (cell) although the 091 (diff cell) works fine. Also for local calls we need to add the local code (021).  I am amazed that a product like this is still limited like this.

Alaeddin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: