Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration of KIRK dect

Eivind Jonassen
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to integrate a KIRK dect system to a UC520 solution?? Any help on this issue is appreciated

Regards

Eivind

16 Replies 16

Thanks everybody guys

Kenjie-San
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry for pushing this old posting, but i have a Kirk 600v3 with a Skinny license, but it's not registrating a phone in Cisco UC520.

Has someone a working Config?

--- edit ---

MY UC520 is working with Polycom KIRK 600v3

I tested it with the factory default settings file 8.0.4 from Cisco; all dect-phones will be listed as an unregistered c7940 phone. Here a short Howto:

Polycom KIRK 600v3 Configuration

- Webinterface Login: admin/ip1200

- Configuration\General: under tab "license" you need a Skinny licence, without you can not choose Skinny

- Configuration\General: under tab "info" you will see "version" this is the firmware of Kirk 600v3 and  you will see "Firmware" this is the firmware of the included dect radio module. Make sure both are updated on the latest release. You will need also the „system ari“ number, for registering dect phones later.

- Configuration\ETH0: Here you can choose if you like to use dhcp (tab „DHCP“) or use a manual ip adress (tab „IP“): you will need ip, networkmask and gateway. You can tag your traffic to switch it in a specific vlan unter tab „vlan“

- Configuration\DECT: under tab „system“ enter name: DECT and Pwd: ip1200, here you can use polycom skinny configuration manual

- Configuration\DECT: under tab „master“ configure mode=active, Protocol=skinny, GK=ip-adress of your voice-gateway

- Configuration\DECT: under tab „radio“ configure Radio-Id=1

- Administration\DECT: under tab „users“ select „new“:

Long_Name=SEP+IPEI of your DECT-Phone (for example SEP000770915677)

Name= SEP000770915677 (for example)

Number= 500

Password= not necessary (=user pin in CCM/CCME/UC500)

Display Text=500

Auth. Code= not necessary (all not configured DECT-Phones in this part do not get access, they will be listed under tab „unknown“)

DECT-Phone Configuration

- IPEI number you can find under menu\status\firmware_version

- Add dect-phone to Polycom KIRK 600v3 you have to go menu\settings\advanced..\login\create_login. Now their will be a list of all reachable dect-systems, you have to choose the dect-system with the „system ari“ number of Polycom KIRK 600v3