cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP communicator one way audio to local extensions on UC560!

asbesi001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I recently installed the IP communicator on a laptop with the UC560 system.  I have set the TFTP server ip address as the UC520 address which is 10.1.1.1 on the local network.
The phone has identified itself to the UC560, can place and receive calls as well. If I call to a local extension (201,202 etc) I can hear the other person, and I can hear my voice coming through my headset as well, but the other person can not hear me.

On calls place to an outside phone number, phone operates correctly, 2 way audio, also, when receiving calls from an outside number, 2 way audio.  Only calls to and from local extensions mute my voice.

Any suggestion where could be the issue?

Regards,

Bj

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

do you have  separate voice and data vlans? if so the ip communicator being installed on the laptop will be on the data network, and  the other extensions on the voice network.is there any Access control lists between the Vlans, can you share the relevant configuration of the UC560 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

do you have  separate voice and data vlans? if so the ip communicator being installed on the laptop will be on the data network, and  the other extensions on the voice network.is there any Access control lists between the Vlans, can you share the relevant configuration of the UC560 

Hi Richard,

Yes you are absolutely right. The issue was between the data and voice vlan, so I had to put a static route on the pc to reach the ip phones.

thanks,

Bj

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: