cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is FAC(force authorization codes) supported on BE3000 ?

chris henderson
Level 1
Level 1

i am currently working with a customer who has this system installed and they requested that they have pin codes for outbound calling .

is there anyway i can have this pin feature set up either on the be3000 or the voicegateway cisco 2911 which is configured as a cube router and is handling all the call routing for  dial-peers .

any information or assistance will be greatly appreciated . thanks

7 Replies 7

sanjsinh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

FAC is not supported on BE3000. However, it is on roadmap and will be supported in an incoming release.

I am not sure about this feature supported on 2911 gateway.

Is the customer concerned about long distance charges for outbound calls, or does he want to limit outbound calls from lobby phones, conference phones?

Using Extension Mobility and setting Calling Privileges on Usage Profile, there is a workaround to support it.

Sanjay

hey Sanjay ,

thanks for the information . i got the FAC working on the sip trunk 2911 router and it works fine . you just need to configure the FAC as if it is cme and make sure your voip dial-peers are there .

Chris,

Just so I understand, is 2911 acting as a CME and is connected to BE3K with a SIP trunk?

Thanks

sanjay ,

the cisco 2911 is configured as a cube router (sip trunk) to allows calls through the fxo ports on the router from the be3000 .its not configured with cme .

Hi Chris,

I am very insterested in your setup. Could you please send me your config and setup in details?

Thanks

Jing

Jzhang ,

Here are the configs for configuring FAC on sip trunk router

aaa new-model

!

!

aaa authentication login default local

aaa authentication login sdm_vpn_xauth_ml_1 local

aaa authentication login h323 local

aaa authorization exec default local

aaa authorization exec h323 local

aaa authorization network sdm_vpn_group_ml_1 local

aaa authorization network h323 local

application

service clid_authen_collect

param uid-len 4

param pin-len 4

create the username and password

upload the WAV FILES

enter_account.au

enter_pin.au

dial-peer voice 11 voip

service clid_authen_collect

destination-pattern .T

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:( call manager ip )

session transport udp

incoming called-number .T

dtmf-relay rtp-nte cisco-rtp sip-notify sip-kpml

codec g711ulaw

no vad

dial-peer voice 10 pots

destination-pattern 9.T

no digit-strip

port 0/2/0

forward-digits 7

Is there a  document that indicates how to configure BE3K + CUBE with sip trunk ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: