Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Italy - UC320 - Problems with the dialplans

Dear support,

with reference at this other discussion

I'm experiencing another issue with dialplans for italy, when calling cellphones. A mobile phone number is usually composed by a 3 digit prefix and 7 digits number. However older tacs mobile phones have a number of only 6 digits. When i dial these number i get not available tone and this is not acceptable.

How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Riccardo,

thank you for your reply. Excellent news.

you are having a tempoary workaround at the moment. We have been trying to contact you via phone and email. Please contact Ivan or myself.

Speak to you soon,

Friedrich

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Davidwagman1
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Riccardo,

Have you updated the Italy dial plan?    https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-18495  It adds support for addresses:  117, 18x, 19x, beginning with 80 and are 9 digits in length.

These tacs mobile numbers are 6 digits + 3 digit prefix (the 9 digit # they reference in the doc)?

Best,

David

Hi,

Unfortunally I updated the firmware to 2.2.2 and that region pack is not supported...

Hi Riccardo,

Please open a case with the Cisco Small Busines Support center on this.  Please provide them specific example phone numbers in addition to the information in your original post.

Thanks,

Chris

Hello Riccardo,

when you have access to the UC please contact our  Small Business Centre under 

800 928 322. Feel free to ask for me directly.

Regards,

Friedrich

Hi all,

thanks for your answers. I solved with the support center.

Could you please release an updated region pack because I have several UC320 to update and it's very bugging to call every time...

kind regards

Riccardo,

thank you for your reply. Excellent news.

you are having a tempoary workaround at the moment. We have been trying to contact you via phone and email. Please contact Ivan or myself.

Speak to you soon,

Friedrich

Friederich,

i'll contact you or ivan tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

regards

Marco Teruzzi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, I have the right firmware version on my UC320 but the device cannot access the cloud because of customer policies. For this reason I need to install Italy_v2 dial plan from my pc. Can someone give me the file or the link to download it ?

Thanks, regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: