cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Key/Line Only, Restrict Outbound Calls From 1 Station

tachikoma805
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to restrict outbound calls from one station on my system?

I still want the liimited station to be able to receive calls, page, etc.. But I just don;t want anyone at the shipping counter to be able to make calls on the FXO lines.

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies 4

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Brian,

If your system is set as key mode, you may want to exclude the shipping counter phones from the shared FXO lines. So that these phones can't make outbound calls through FXO lines. If your system is set to blend mode or PBX mode, we can't restrict outbound calls from one station. But you can restrict the stationat at the shipping counter to basic privilege so that only local calls are allowed.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Wendy

Wenjin Yang,

Thank you for the response. Our system is set to Key mode only.

If I exclude that station from the shared FXO lines, will I still be able to view and answer those calls incoming on those lines?

I need to be able to answer calls at shipping, just not make them.

Thanks

Hi Brian,

Yes, you can configure a phone monitor button at the shipping station phone, this button monitors any phone which has the shared FXO line. When the incoming call to the shared FXO line, this montor button flashes and you can press it to answer the inbound calls.

Best regards,

Wendy Yang

Thanks Wendy, I'll try it out and report back.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: