Views
Helpful
Replies

Line key programming to open the door

emion_3000
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! Can somebody help me, please

How can I program the line key on SPA525g so that I can open the door by pressing the line key button?

The extension of the door: 77

The code to open: #678

This command is not right?

fnc=sd+blf+cp;sub=77 # 678@192.168.1.240

What is the correct command?

Thanks!

11 Replies 11

zbenko
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Emion,

sub means Subscriber not submit which one would probably think

Sending DTMF codes is not directly supported by this syntax and should be manually dialed once connected to the door opener extension which also increases the security regarding opening that door.

The correct procedure would be this:

STEP 1 Log in to the web configuration utility.

STEP 2 Click Admin Login.

STEP 3 Click advanced.

STEP 4 Click the Phone tab.

STEP 5 Find the first line to configure (line 4 in this example):

a. From the Extension drop down list, choose Disabled.

b. From the Share Call Appearance drop-down list, choose private.

c. Enter the following string in the Extended Function field:

fnc=blf+cp;sub=Stephanie@$PROXY;ext=300@$PROXY

Using the following syntax:

fnc=type;sub=stationname@$PROXY;ext=extension#@$PROXY

where:

- fnc: function

- blf: busy lamp field

- cp: call pickup

- sub: station name

- ext or usr: extension or user (the usr and ext keywords are

interchangeable)

STEP 6 Click Submit All Changes. After the phone reboots, the phone (in this example)

should show the following color LEDs for the monitored lines:

• Green: Available

• Red: Busy

• Red Fast Blink: Ringing

Thanks and regards,

Zsolt

Hello Zsolt,

thanks for your answer. You did talk about generel things. I need a specifically thing, namely a command to open a door with a specifically command line and WITH INTERATED PIN-CODE (here #678).

Command line like this: fnc=sd+blf+cp;sub=77#678@192.168.1.240

But this command isn't right! I'm looking for a right command line!

Hi Emion,

My point was that "sending a code" directly (whic is probably liek dialing DTMF - but correct me if my assumption is wrong) is not supported but let me check and get back to you shortly if I can find any tricky workaround.

Thanks and regards,

Zsolt

I must find the right command line combination. I think, with that telephone model (SPA525g) it is possible.

Its were very nice, if you knew a solution

Hi Emion,

I have double checked and unfortunatelly it is not supported on any of the SPA phones (they all use the same syntax for this).

Thanks and regards,

Zsolt

Hi Zsolt,

it's a pity. Than I must enter the code by hand.

Thanks for help!

Best regards, Eduard

Hi Eduard,

You may try this (couldn't test at this moment): configure your door opener as we talked about it previously, then add a speeddial to an other line button with the code you need. This way (if it works as I guess) you can still open the door with only two buttons. Let me know if it's viable for you.

Regards,

Zsolt

Hi Eduard,

I have checked and it is not possible to use a second speed dial button to send the DTMF codes.

By the way I used a simpler command: fnc=sd;ext=12345678

Thanks and best regards,

Zsolt

Hi Zsolt,

thanks for testing!!! I have an other question.

If I'm calling, I see someone is standing before the door on the Videocam. I want open the door during I call. If I park the call and press the line key (programmed for door with 77), then hears the visitor the busy tone only.

What could be the cause?

Thanks for your help!

Regards, Eduard

Hi Eduard,

What call control system do you use? Is it a Cisco UC platform or SPA9000 or something else? basically the caller should hear music on hold while you are dialing the door opener.. Please shed some light on your acctual configuration.

Thanks and regards,

Zsolt

Hi Zsolt,

we are using the 3CX PBX with Siedle Doorphone and Baudisch DC600-SIP PROFI door controller.

Line key on the Att Console Unit 1 Key 32: fnc=sd+blf+cp;sub=77@192.168.1.240;nme=77

The caller hears music on hold while I'm dialing the door opener, BUT the visitor hears  the busy tone only and the door stays closed (the visitor is standing  in front of the door, outside of our office and he waits for open the  door).

To open the door, I must first end the current call and then I press BLF Key with 77 on my Att Console and enter the code #678 on spa525 to open the door - it works. But i don't want to end the current call to open the door!

I hope, you can understand my terrible english

Regards, Eduard

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: