cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Login button (That key is not active here)

hanichaban
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all ,

I'm testing the configuration of cisco UC520 to try all  the features, so now I'm testing the Extension mobility feature, any way I was able to configure it and every thing but when I need to login I need to go (services--Extension Mobility--login) .

my question is can I login using the login softkey directly ? now when I try to press that button I get (That key is not active here) message , so what does it mean ? and how to make it active ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This "login" softkey is used when Basic Call Automatic Distribution (B-ACD), a simple call-center feature, is enabled. It allows the agents to login and logout of the hunt groups dynamically. It has nothing to do with Extension Mobility. You need to use the Login function via the Services Menu.

Thanks,

Marcos

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

This "login" softkey is used when Basic Call Automatic Distribution (B-ACD), a simple call-center feature, is enabled. It allows the agents to login and logout of the hunt groups dynamically. It has nothing to do with Extension Mobility. You need to use the Login function via the Services Menu.

Thanks,

Marcos

Marcos,

I know this topic is old but, when I add users to a b-acd hunt group and enable auto logout - The login function is still greyed out and when i try to press it says this key is not active here.  Please help

Thank you,

Domenick

Hi Dom,

Marcos is the man that taught me BACD back in the day when we didnt have CCA to configure it, so I will always allow him to pontificate here and dont mind being corrected, but I have set up BACD with CCA 2.x and found the DND button is the agent logout/login toggle.  There is also a option to allow missed calls to automatically log out an agent.  if all are logged out, you will see a message indicating 'all agents logged out' on all agent phones in that case as well.....

Steve

Hey Steve,

I just learned that the hard way and rebooted the UC520 because all agents were stuck in Log out and DND wouldnt bring them back :\   Thanks for your help though, Did you happen to make any headway regarding the Auto Attendant issue that we were discussing yesterday?

Thanks a lot!

Dom

DND should have worked, unless Phones are using shared line hunt groups.

https://www.myciscocommunity.com/message/19086#19086

If you can post topics uniquely, we can keep better track of whats still left to answer.

I will go look for the AA post now...  sorry, but I think we answered several unrelated Q's in that one so lost track....

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: