Helpful
Replies

Logout profile + add on 7915

mitchamrict
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

At the customer of us i configured extension mobility,

I configured logout profiles with username en password. On the 7962 phone i connected a add on module 7915.

When i don't use EM on a phone and configure a username and password i can logon in the user gui and manage my speed dials of the add on module.

When i user EM and i logon on the user gui then i'm not able to configure speed dials on the add on because the add on is not available.

How can i use add on module speed dials for users in combination with EM?

Example

ephone  27

device-security-mode none

mac-address D824.BD27.911C

ephone-template 17

type 7962 addon 1 7915-24

logout-profile 3

voice logout-profile 3

user Markt27 password 12345

number 6260 type normal

Thx in advance.

Best regards,

Mitch Rouwette

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I'm afraid that is a limitation of the GUI that doesn't support EM at all.

If you update to SWP 8.6 to be released real soon now, you will be able to configure speed-dial and BLF from the phone GUI and that *may* work with EM.

Thx for the answer. So it's not possbile to login with a user that is configured in a logout-profile and manage the speed dial buttons of the add on module through the GUI?

I also use BACD. I want to add the numbers that are configured in the logout profiles on my BACD, this is also not possible. I can't add the numbers.

Is there no other method for solving the problems above?

Thx in advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: