cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

messages from cue

asifnaveedabbas
Level 1
Level 1

I want get my messages from cue from pstn by pressing *and extension without any delay. anybody help me in this. I have uc560.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Syed,

You need to map an inbound number to point to the voice mail module, then when that number is dialed the caller will be presented with the option to enter the ID (This is the phones extension number) and then the password/pin (This is the same one that is used when accessing it locally).

There is no other way of doing it any quicker as there needs to be some form of security around this as this is how the bulk of toll fraud is achieved by the nasty people out there.

CCA is best for creating this type of setup as well, as it will make sure all the right programming code is in the proper places, and will make sure that the translation rules operate/function correctly.

Hope this helps you out..

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

In CCA, go to Configure -> Telephony -> Call Handling -> Auto Attendant.  You can configure the * button to "Call Voicemail". That will enable someone who is calling the auto attendant to press * then the extension number then PIN. This will log them into their voicemail.