cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MoH for specific users on UC520 & Live Feed?

tearl42
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings to all,

I have two questions... I would like to disable MoH when I'm on specifc calls. Is there a way to do that?

Also I can't find anything about setting up a live audio feed on the 520, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Tom

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

You can't disable and enable MOH while your are on specific calls.  It can only be enabled globally for internal and external calls or just external calls.

To enable MOH for your UC520 I would open CCA and enable it because it would probably take you all of 2 minutes to configure.

Alternatively, if you adamant about using CLI you could look through the CME admin guide and spend some time to configure it.  If you are unfamiliar with MOH and CLI it will be a real pain because when you are configuring MOH from a live feed it will take longer than entering a couple commands for MOH from an audio file.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

You can't disable and enable MOH while your are on specific calls.  It can only be enabled globally for internal and external calls or just external calls.

To enable MOH for your UC520 I would open CCA and enable it because it would probably take you all of 2 minutes to configure.

Alternatively, if you adamant about using CLI you could look through the CME admin guide and spend some time to configure it.  If you are unfamiliar with MOH and CLI it will be a real pain because when you are configuring MOH from a live feed it will take longer than entering a couple commands for MOH from an audio file.

Mmm... I was afraid of that... Alrigty thanks for the help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: