Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multisite dial-plan

Is there a way to NOT use Inter-site Dialing Prefix and Site Identifier's?  Each of my sites will have unique 4-digit extensions and forcing the users to dial extra digits just seems silly.

Thanx....

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

graeme
Level 1
Level 1

It might not be the most elegant solution and requires a little bit of extra work.

But we setup

Site 1 Ext 200 - 299

Site 2 Ext 300 - 399

Site 3 Ext 400 - 499

(there are only a max of 30 users in any one site.)

So site dialing would be 81201 83401 etc

On each site we setup floatin extensions so say Site 1 had extension 301 a flowting extesion redirecting to 82301 and so on.

Requires a bit of extra work but then thats what trainees are for

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

John Platts
Level 4
Level 4

Yes, it is actually possible to do so on the UC500 series. However, this kind of configuration is not yet supported in CCA Multisite Manager. I actually configured this feature on the UC520 before CCA had the Multisite Manager feature. CCA should support configuring site-to-site dialing without inter-site prefixes and site identifiers in the Multisite Manager.

graeme
Level 1
Level 1

It might not be the most elegant solution and requires a little bit of extra work.

But we setup

Site 1 Ext 200 - 299

Site 2 Ext 300 - 399

Site 3 Ext 400 - 499

(there are only a max of 30 users in any one site.)

So site dialing would be 81201 83401 etc

On each site we setup floatin extensions so say Site 1 had extension 301 a flowting extesion redirecting to 82301 and so on.

Requires a bit of extra work but then thats what trainees are for

Yes, that works, thanx.  I just wish there was a much simpler way to do it.  What a pain...