cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need SIP provider that will allow me to send SNR caller-id

jforbis
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UC560 that is running 8.6.1 and we have a PRI connected as the only phone line.  Our PRI provider will not let us send a caller id phone number that is not in their system so when we have a SNR call it shows up as our main number on the cell phone. I am looking to get a SIP connection to allow me to do this and send the original caller id to the cell phone on a SNR call. I have setup Skype for SIP and it does not send the correct caller id.

Does anyone use a SIP provider that the SNR caller id works?

Let me know and I will try it.

3 Replies 3

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I personally do not know of a specific SIP provider that I could recommend.  But there are some out there that validate the call based on the IP address it is coming from and not the Caller-ID/Account number.

Maybe someone else here may know of a provider they could suggest.

Thank you,

Darren

pennautomotive
Level 1
Level 1

Take a look at NexVortex. If you decide to use their service let them know Jordan Feldman of Penn Automotive sent you. Good Luck!

danplacek
Level 4
Level 4

We have used both NexVortex and Flowroute for this.

We prefer Flowroute.

Keep in mind SIP over the public internet has no voice quality guarantee -- at some point it will be bad.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: