cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need UC320 Region Pack or dial plan modification for Egypt

Commtechegypt
Level 1
Level 1

We have bought a UC320W device from a Cisco local distributer in  Egypt, but we are facing a problem with the configuration as the device  doesn't have a Region Pack for Egypt so we used some other country's  Region Pack, the problem with this configuration is that it only  supports dialing external land line as it doesn't support dialing mobile  phone or International numbers, is there a Region Pack for Egypt? Or a  way to modify a dial plan?

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

fscharz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Yasser Nour,

The UC320W is not supported in Egypt. Please let us know where did you buy the unit from if this is coming from an authorized distributor.

Regards,

Friedrich

Hi Friedrich,

To answer your question about the authorized local Cisco  Distributor, we have bought the UC320W from Metra Computer, I've  configured everything correctly using the Brasil Region Pack except  for  the time-zone, each time I change the time on the phone-set (SPA504G) it  reverts  after a little while to the time set by the UC320W because it's  being  provisioned by it, I have found the ChangeNTPserver.pmf among my   exploration, so I guess it's possible to provide a .pmf file that can   add the GMT+2 time-zone to the Brasil Region Pack or disable the   time-zone provisioning, can you help me  with that? How can I request   such support task adequately?

Thanks and regards.

hi Commtechegypt 

kindly explain how you make uc 320 work in egypt i have ones but only perform incoming call only not outgoing but this just happen from a few month before that it's work fine , i don't know what happen in isp

any way i want to make region pack to some thing familiar  for egypt i make it now uk 

kindly help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: