Views
Helpful
Replies

New release of cisco SPA50X firmware

avezina
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having trouble with the paging feature. The phone freezes after hanging up a page. I noticed that this bug : CSCur44052 was fixed on 25th of January. Is there a way to know the release date of the fix and/or another way to have acces to the fix.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello, 

Yes, you can create a notification to let you know when a new firmware has been released for a specific device.

Please see the following link for instructions on how to do it:

http://www.cisco.com/web/Downloads/SDS/Software_Downloads/help.html#CNS

Please let us know if this was helpful 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

cchamorr
Level 5
Level 5

Hello, 

I looked at the bug number you mentioned and it does say the fix was supposed to be released on January 2015.

It appears it is delayed for now and I couldn't find an ETA for it.

I also saw that there is a beta firmware that you could try and see if it fixes your issue but the only way to get it is to open a case for the device and mentioning the bug, this way the case can be escalated for you to get the beta firmware.

I hope this information was helpful

Thanks for the reply.  I don't have any contracts with you so I can't open a case :S.

Is there another way?

I'm very sorry but if that is your case I think you will have to wait until the firmware is actually released.

Any way I can get an ETR or a notification when this update's released?

Thanks a lot for your follow up. Really appreciated.

Hello, 

Yes, you can create a notification to let you know when a new firmware has been released for a specific device.

Please see the following link for instructions on how to do it:

http://www.cisco.com/web/Downloads/SDS/Software_Downloads/help.html#CNS

Please let us know if this was helpful 

Thanks. That'll work

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: