Views
Helpful
Replies

New release of cisco SPA50X firmware

avezina
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having trouble with the paging feature. The phone freezes after hanging up a page. I noticed that this bug : CSCur44052 was fixed on 25th of January. Is there a way to know the release date of the fix and/or another way to have acces to the fix.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello, 

Yes, you can create a notification to let you know when a new firmware has been released for a specific device.

Please see the following link for instructions on how to do it:

http://www.cisco.com/web/Downloads/SDS/Software_Downloads/help.html#CNS

Please let us know if this was helpful 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

cchamorr
Level 5
Level 5

Hello, 

I looked at the bug number you mentioned and it does say the fix was supposed to be released on January 2015.

It appears it is delayed for now and I couldn't find an ETA for it.

I also saw that there is a beta firmware that you could try and see if it fixes your issue but the only way to get it is to open a case for the device and mentioning the bug, this way the case can be escalated for you to get the beta firmware.

I hope this information was helpful

Thanks for the reply.  I don't have any contracts with you so I can't open a case :S.

Is there another way?

I'm very sorry but if that is your case I think you will have to wait until the firmware is actually released.

Any way I can get an ETR or a notification when this update's released?

Thanks a lot for your follow up. Really appreciated.

Hello, 

Yes, you can create a notification to let you know when a new firmware has been released for a specific device.

Please see the following link for instructions on how to do it:

http://www.cisco.com/web/Downloads/SDS/Software_Downloads/help.html#CNS

Please let us know if this was helpful 

Thanks. That'll work