cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New SPA500S Attendent Console on UC520

rmccoy
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have this working?  I have my SPA500S console attached to my SPA509G phone.  The UC520 sees the phone perfectly but does not see the extra buttons on the console.

Any thoughts on where to begin?

Ryan

13 Replies 13

The SPA500S side car is not supported on UC500, yet.

Thanks,

marcos

What? It´s not?? what about the uc540??

Regards

Eivind

Is there any ETA as to when it might be supported?

Support is scheduled to be added as part of CCA 2.2, currently planned for November-December 2009 (dates might change).

Thanks,

Marcos

Uhmmm..., but it is supported by IOS in ver 7.1???

Regards,

Eivind

No, it is not.

Thanks,

Marcos

This side car will also be ,apped to the 3 year Pro Support Service ($19) just like the phones....  (people have been asking)

Steve

It is supported on 7.1.3. Question now is how to do it, the only document I can find speak about Asterik (whatever that is). It says to browse the admin/advanced webpage of the phone and choose Attendant Console tab of which there is none. The phone is a SPA504G v7.1.3a please provide information to get this configured. I have to install next week.

Marcos stated it in a posting a little further up,  auto attendant console support is not there now for the UC5XX, but available with CCA2.2.

From what I gather it can work now on, yep Asterisk boxes.

Not what you wanted to hear.

Dave

rmccoy
Level 1
Level 1

I have this working with the 8.0 code.  For some reason CCA only supports Monitored lines with it.  I had to use the command line to change my phones to Watch.

One more thing, this device does not show ringing lines.  My users have been trained to look for orange led's when the phone is ringing and red led's when the user is on the phone.  It only shows red which may be a problem with my users.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan.   I reported this last week as well and informed the SBSC in case anyone called about it.   The fix is being bundled into the next maintenance release of CCA.  Sorry aboout that part.

Steve D

SE US Sales

Could you share the command lines you used to change your phones to Watch.

Thanks

Actually just use CCA 2.2.1 right now available

...or 2.2.2 which is due out soon (a few days; maybe monday)...

500S_buttons.GIF

The CLI for Watch is pushed to UC500 as follows (snip only this part below....)

ephone 14
username "FiveZerofour" password *****
type 504G addon 1 500S
button 1:20 2m23 3m286 4m251 5m16
no mtp
ephone-template 16
button 1:20
button 6w19  <--- ephone-dn 19 is the dude I am watching
no paging-dn
video
night-service bell
restart

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: