Views
Helpful
Replies

Night Service - Holiday schedule

smunzani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have following setup and would like to apply the holiday schedule for the night service. Its configured but doesn't seem to work.

1. Inbound main DID number is mapped to floating Ext 201.
  2. Floaring Extension 201 has call forward-all set to blast group 501 which rings 5 extensions at same time during day time.
  3. Extension 201 has night service setup that forwards the calls to Answering Service phone number after 5:30PM.
  4. I have another physical phone setup that triggers night service schedule since the floating extension doesn't trigger the night service.
  5. Up to this point everything is working flowlessly.

What I need to get done.

I need to apply the holiday schedule to the inbound DID number(maps to floating ext 201) so that on holidays I get call forward-all to the answering service.

What's best way to do this? We don't have auto-attendant setup because the customer want human to pickup phone and I can't change their mindset.

Thanks in advance,

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use and configure CUE AA just to support time and holidays, but still having operator answering calls.For example you can use my "Universal AA" script that does everythign with just configuration, no CUE AA editing needed. It can be acquired on the website mentioned in my profile.