Views
Helpful
Replies

Night Service not Kicking In

andrew.vint
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I may be missing something completely simple but its getting late and I have now frazzled my brain so rather than slog on i thought i would ask the support community for help.

I have a UC560 which i have configured using CCA3.1

I have set the business hours and i have set the night service hours in the schedules section of CCA.

I have then setup a seperate mailbox in th CUE (Ext 280) which is then setup in the night service section.

It is now out of hours and the blast groups on the main number are still ringing and not going straight to the out of hours voicemail box.

I am obviously doing something erong so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew Vint

2 Replies 2

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

To enable or disable night service you need to assign the extension to a phone or extension and then dial the night service code, from that phone.  Only phones configured with the night service extension can enable to disable that feature.

For your case you would need to follow the instructions in this thread.  What I described above is a scenario where calls come into a extension directly.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3410863#3410863

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Andrew,

On top of Marcus suggestions (Which is right) You can see on the phone itself down the bottom left hand corner just above the soft keys, if the system is in night service mode...

If this is supposed to be automatic then this should appear with the time of day rules, if not then you need to look at your configuration a little closer, you may have it all set to manual and if so, then Marcus's suggestion applies.

Cheers,

David.,

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: