Views
Helpful
Replies

No Connection in CCA with my SPA525G

okueckelmann_1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I tried to get a connection in CCA to my SPA525G. I go to connection -> Hostname / IP-Adress and put in the IP-Adress of the Phone. Then I press on Connect but I always get the Message "No connectioan available". So the IP-Adress is the correct one (checked this a couple of times) and I have no clou what's the issue?!? Did I have to configure something on the Web-Configpage of the Phone??

7 Replies 7

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Oliver,

What are you trying to achieve?

Cheers,

David

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

I'd like to change the language of the phone from english to german.

Hi Oliver,

All phones or just that phone in particular?

Cheers,

David

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David,

currently I have only one phone but I assume it will become more in the future.

Regards, Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Of you will need to download the German language pack and use CCA to upload it and apply it to the system

Click HERE to download the appropriate files

Cheers,

David.

That is my Issue! In CCA I am not able to get an conenction to the Phone. Always I tried to connect to the Phone I am asked for the Admin PW for the Phone. I am sure that I put in the right details but in the end I get the message: unreachabel; Authorisation aborted!

Hi Oliver,

CCA is not meant to connect directly to the Phone.  CCA will connect to the UC500 and from there, you will install the Locale Pack on the UC500 and it will be pushed to the phone.

Thanks,

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: