cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

no device in UC540

Hi, I'm trying to set up a my UC540 together with a SF 200-24 switch,an RV042 router and a WAP321 wireless router. I have a few issues:

1. Friday when I left my equipment it worked very well, no problem, today when I came back, my CCA doesn't seem to recognize any network connectivity but I still have Internet connectivity through it, so any ideas, I tried a few thing like static IP, ping to see if is any response but nothing! That's kinda awkward because Cisco FindIT is seeing them and I can access them!

2. I have a SPA502G that I am trying to set up but after I done a factory  reset it stai blocked at "InitializingNetwork" like forever(no valid diagnose found)!

3. Before having the 1. problem my CCA couldn't recognise my RV042  and WAP321? any idea why?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Everyone's tags (5)