cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One Way Audio only SPA514G

jorgeperalta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i was having some troubles with the comunication between two points wireless, the problem solve when i add a SF 300-24 Swithc on the second point and giving the correct VLAN to the phones but now i have another problem. the comunication between the two points when receive by SPA301 from any phone is correct but when i try to receive calls from any phone to a SPA514G on the second side there is no audio from side1 to side2 but side1 can listen to side2.

any suggestion?

Thanks

Jorge Peralta

4 Replies 4

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jorge,

Could you please switch the switch port between SPA301 and SPA514 phone and try again? If the issue follows the phone, please do a packet capture at the SPA514 phone.

Best regards,

Wendy

I try changing the port and doesn`t work, i enter to the SPA514 and here is the capture of the phone it looks like the phone is not receiving packets only sending, and i enter to the phone that is calling and it receives many packets and send only have 6-7 packets

Thanks

Jorge

Hi Jorge,

If you call from the same phone to SPA301 at side 2 from side 1, do you notice that calling phone doesn't send packets? Please do a packet capure by connecting a hub in the path and hook a laptop to hub and run wireshark in the laptop.

Best regards,

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

i test and all the phones on side 1 work perfect, the problem is only when a phone from side 1 try to comunicate to a phone from side 2 and the phone on side 2 is a SPA514G, because when the phone on side 2 is a SPA301 there is no problem. The link between side1 and 2 is with antennas that are on bridge mode and WDS.

Right now i doesnt have a windows laptop but as soon as i can i will do the packet capture.

any idea if the problem could be on the switch?

Best Regards

Jorge