cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ordering in CCW

clayostlund
Level 5
Level 5

I know i've brought this up to a few individuals already, but thought i'd post it as well:

1. CCW does not allow you to put Smartnet on both VCS and Communicaitons Manager under the BE6K bundle.  It's one or the other.

2. CCW does not allow you to match Smartnet for 5 years if you choose 5 years of UCSS

3. CCW does not allow you to create "locations" when doing a configuration.  So if you have a customer with 10 locations, it's impossible to identify which parts on a configuration go to what site.  Unless you create 10 separate configurations which is just unacceptable.

4. CCW does not allow you to chose "Tier 2" smartnet like CON-SNT-SMS.  So we have to double efforts to add smartnet on Disti Orders.

5. The Ordering GUide for BE6K indicates the Migration SKU but it appears as though it's a Top level part, when infact it's actually a bundle option under the CBE6K-NEW top level part.

Anyone else have anything that needs to be added to CCW for functionality to make it easier on us resellers?

1 Reply 1

sbommaji
Level 1
Level 1

Clay,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. WE will looking into all the items you mentioned

-Sunil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: