Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Caller ID for SNR and Call Forward

Is there a way, on a PRI connection, to make the outbound caller ID information for SNR and call forwarded calls show the original calling party's information (i.e. the information the UC560 recieved from the Telco on the original call)? Right now the Caller ID showing on the cell phone is that of our UC560 and not the original caller. This makes it hard for our field staff to know who is actually calling and decide if they want to take the call.

Thanks,

Greg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Gregory,

please check with your Provider if the CLIP no screening feature is activated on your PRI. You need that to modify the outgoing caller id.

regards

Christian

*Please rate helpful posts

- Please rate helpful posts -

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi Gregory,

It is possible, but sometimes it depends on the provider.

If you are using CCA to configure the system you may find the option under the PRI settings. It is called

"Send Outgoing Redirecting Number IE" and also in the outgoing dial plan set the default number only for internal extensions.

HTH,

Alex

Hi Gregory,

please check with your Provider if the CLIP no screening feature is activated on your PRI. You need that to modify the outgoing caller id.

regards

Christian

- Please rate helpful posts -

I have activated the IE message and checked the setting on the outbound caller ID. No love. I've opened a ticket with the provider regarding the CLIP no screen feature. I'll update when I have more information.

Thanks,

Greg

With Telus in Canada, the Feature is called "CLID Screen Removal". Looking to see if we can get this active on the line.

Jeremy Lizzotte
Level 1
Level 1

I dont know if you checked this but i had the same issue with a client of mine, I went to Dial Plan - Outgoing, Clicked on the Caller ID tab and make sure the BRI/PRI/SIP whatever you might be using says Internal Extensions. I know, made no sense to me until i tried it. If it says "Any Number" then the caller ID on the SNR Phone will be the DID that is being called, IE your DID.Please let me know if this works

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: