Views
Helpful
Replies

Outgoing Dial plan UC540

veeral.gpatel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are accessing UC540 using VPN. When we try to change Outgoing Dial plan to North American 10 digit template, save the configuration and then log off the CCA. When we sign back in we dont see it saved. It again goes back to generic locale. But if I change Incomming Dial or anything change using CCA it does save it, but not for Outgoing Dial plan?

Please help.

Thank you for your time in advanced.

Veeral

Hi David I have attached log as you asked me for. Can you please have a look at it? Thank you. Veeral

Message was edited by: Veeral Patel

4 Replies 4

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Veeral,

When you make the change, can you please hit the "F2" key and see if it provides a error or shows any signs of issues, the debug screen can reveal many things and assist you with the problem and more so assist us in helping you diagnose the issue.

If the information in the console screen is a lot please put it in a txt file and upload it so that way it can be read easier.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David,

Thank you for replying back to me. I have one more issue with this. We migrated to aa PRI line. After migration we are not able to make international calls. It cuts right after 10 digit. So suppose if we want to dial 901133160306090 international number, router cuts off before we dial all the digits. Rest all numbers we are able to dial in (local, national and toll free numbers).

I am not able to upload log text file. Can you please give me your email address I will email it to you.

Thank you again for your time and consideration.

Veeral

Hi Veeral,

I think you have a dial-plan issue, it would be best to contact SBCS (Assuming you have a support Contract) and log this case with them, I never had much success with modifying the Dial-Plan in CCA and always reverted back to CLI which is not a good thing to be honest... Get the Support team to assist you with resolving the Dial-Plan so that way everything stays within CCA scope, it shouldn't take you any longer than an hour to sort out with them, much better than you agonizing over it on your own

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David,

I have attached a log file as you asked me for. Can you please have a look at it when you have a chance.

Thank you for your time.

Veeral