Views
Helpful
Replies

Party / Group Line ?

mikew654321
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I just recently purchased a 320w and 4 x 504g phones.  I have been able to get everything up and running and connected to 1 FXO line.

We are a small company, and our normal daily usage consists of a few people all hoping on the same outbound line for conference calls.

Is there any way to do this with the 320w system?  I've been able to transfer calls / etc, but haven't been able to figure out how to allow all 4 phones to be on the same call at the same time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Michael

3 Replies 3

support
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Mike,

Have one person make the outgoing call, or receive it, then they can press "conf" and dial the internal extension of the person they want to join.  Once the associate answers press "conf" again to share the call with the new atendee, repeat until you have everyone connected.  I suspect you could also connect everyone internally first then make the outgoing call the last conf connection.

Cheers,

Tony

Hey Tony,

Thank you for the info.  Is there an easier way to go about this?  Say, i want to have 8 phones join a call multiple times throughout the day - you could see how this could become a bit cumbersome.

There's no way for someone to simply join a FXO line in use?

Thanks again!

Hi Mike,

Not that I can think of, but someone else may have a better way.

Cheers,

Tony

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: