Views
Helpful
Replies

Phones that are no longer in use

mark
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there a command I can run on the UC560 to find out which phones are no longer in use.  I have a customer with about 90 phones and I know some of them have been replaced so I want to free up the license and clean it up.  How can I find out CLI what phones to remove.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

johschaf
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

show ephone unregistered will show you what phones are not registered to the UC.

However, I'm not sure if that is going to help you here, as only registered phones utilize a license. Removing the unregistered phones from the config would really just be to keep the config clean.

If you need to free up some licenses and you aren't using the FXS ports, that put the port into a shutdown state to free a license.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-john

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

johschaf
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

show ephone unregistered will show you what phones are not registered to the UC.

However, I'm not sure if that is going to help you here, as only registered phones utilize a license. Removing the unregistered phones from the config would really just be to keep the config clean.

If you need to free up some licenses and you aren't using the FXS ports, that put the port into a shutdown state to free a license.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-john

Thank you very much, I was able to delete the phones not in use and clean it up.  Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: