cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Point DID to FXS Port

Adam44992
Level 1
Level 1

We have a range of DID inbound from our SIP Provider on the UC320W, I would like to point one of those DID's to the FXS port for fax (inbound and outbound), how would I do that? Thx in advance

Adam

DV2 Technology

www.dv2tech.com

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Adan,

I am running the new 2.2.1 firmware.  I am not going to retrograde my firmware at this stage to check if the procedure is the same.

I went to my inbound calls configuration and selected my SIP service TAB..

I specified DID number to my existing inbound calling route..

It then gave me an option as shown below,  to add an additional incoming calling route.

Then just mapped this additional  incoming dialing rule to my POTs (DECT) phone.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Adan,

I am running the new 2.2.1 firmware.  I am not going to retrograde my firmware at this stage to check if the procedure is the same.

I went to my inbound calls configuration and selected my SIP service TAB..

I specified DID number to my existing inbound calling route..

It then gave me an option as shown below,  to add an additional incoming calling route.

Then just mapped this additional  incoming dialing rule to my POTs (DECT) phone.

That worked like a cham. I am running 2.1.4 (3) I figured out what I was doing wrong. I needed to create a user first, then assign the FXS port to that user. Then when I create a new route, I need to select that user. Your pics made me realize that, thx again!

Adam

DV2 Technology

www.dv2tech.com