Helpful
Replies

Potential problem with fxs port

Dturner4777
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

Not sure if this is a bug or not.

If im on a call or off hook on my FXS ext 101 and i call the main number which is routing to a hunt group 200 which rings exts 100 and 101 together, ext 100 rings which is fine but when i finish my call on ext 101 should it not ring with the new call, because it doesnt. Could be a problem if your having lots of calls coming in and you are using a bell on the fxs port to notify calls are coming in, which is typical in a warehouse setup.

Thanks

Dave

2 Replies 2

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Dave,

Sounds like the system is not re-sending the alert to the FXS port, maybe this is just a limitation of the FXS?

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi,

On UC320, how do you setup a hunt group that contains both FXO ports and FXS port? The CCA doesn't allow that. If I can do that, then I can resolve my paging problem.  Please see my previous thread:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3388571#3388571

Your help is appreciated.  Thanks

Pramod

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: