Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Predialing park extension sends call to voicemail

Have a strange issue on my UC560 and my SPA525G phone.  When I have a call parked on any park line and I predial the park number and either hit the speakerphone or pick up the handset, it dials the park extension but then the call drops and goes straight to my voicemail.  If I pick up the handset or hit speakerphone first and dial the park extension, it works with no issue.  Has anybody seen this before?

2 Replies 2

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Thomas,

That is not something I have heard of before.  I tested on my unit in the lab, and did not have any issues.

Questions:

What firmware version is on the SPA525G? (Mine is 7.5.2a)

What Software Pack/IOS version is on the UC560?

Does this happen with any other model phones?

Does this only happen with external calls that are parked?  (I was only able to test with an internal call that was parked.)

Thank you,

Darren

What firmware version is on the SPA525G? 7.5.2a

What Software Pack/IOS version is on the UC560? 8.6.1 Pack, IOS: 15.1(4)M5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

CME: 8.6

CUE: 8.6.5

Does this happen with any other model phones?  Not that I know of, I will test this today.

Does this only happen with external calls that are parked?  From what I can see, it only happens to external calls but will test today.

More information:

This is a shared line with a CICP that is pretty much always off as it is only used while outside of the office on a laptop.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: