Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems while configuring mobility on 7925

Stefan Wahl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

has anybody successfully configured mobility (including line button) on a uc540 with a 7925 wifi phone?

Softwarepack is 8.1

CME is 8.1

The problem is, when I configure snr through cca, all buttons and menus on the 7925 are blanked out and not accessable.

When I configure snr (just destination and timeout) through cli (yes, I know it´s not supported) it works.

I hope someone had the same issue.

Bye Stefan

2 Replies 2

mtempro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Stefan,

Did it in my UC520, CCA configured and originally the functionality was there, but the mobility softkey wasn't.  In SWP 8.1 under telephony service, the user and network locale are configured with U5 instead of US, this is known to cause issues with missing softkeys.  After making this change and restarting the phone the mobility softkey appeared.

Regards,

Marvin

Hi Marvin,

thank you for your hint. I had to install the phone load (new system with first 7925).

I´m using it in german configuration. The situation is still the same.

Setting up SNR through CCA hides all line buttons (no access to menu) and the two soft buttons.

Still any idea?

Regards

Stefan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: