cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prompts are recording a trailing DTMF tone at the end

Dave.Purscell
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure when this started.  We went to record new prompts.  When you finish recording you press the # key, but now it picks up a tiny portion of the DTMF tone and leaves that in the prompt audio.  When you build a Prompt Sequence, it sounds like a little chirp between the included prompts.  We tried pausing at the end before pressing the # -- no change.  We tried muting the handset before pressing the # -- no change.

It didn't used to do that, so I'm curious...  Has anyone else has experienced this problem?   Has anyone tried uploading prompts instead of recording them in the system?

3 Replies 3

janickle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dave,

I tried to replicate the issue that you are seeing but was not able to.  You may want to open up a support case with us so that we can look into the DTMF problem you are encountering.  Please feel free to contact us at 1-866-606-1866.

I have experienced this issue a few times as well; though not consistently.

Hi Dave,

Do you recall on what version of firmware that you recorded the prompts?  I believe we had a bug on a earlier release and that was fixed.  Can you please try upgrading to the latest release (2.2.3 LD) and then re-recording the problem prompt(s)?

2.2.3 firmware info can be found here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2151578

Thanks,

Chris