cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Forget" previously received callerid name, possible?

gorka.irontec
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Second question in 2 days, sorry if too much

We are here, in my work, always using the SPA5xx series, and we will love to know if its possible to make the terminal forget the previous received callerID name.

I mean, sometimes, when a call has been forwarded or re-scheduled on some queue/ACD, we use the callerID name to send information, like 'external-overridequeue' ..., so the callee knows information prior to answer.

But the fact is that if the callee after receive this calls, calls to the original caller, the calleridname is 'printed' on screen and can be confusing.

¿Does anyone know if its possible to make the terminal not to display the calleridname on the outgoing call, and display just the callerid num ?

I mean, i take the handset and dial '7277', if 7277 is 'John Smith <7277>', my terminal displays: "Calling: John Smith', because it remembers this.

¿Possible to forget or not to display?

Really thanks!

3 Replies 3

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Sorry, but there isn't a parameter to do that.  Thanks.

why is this remembered in the first place?

This would definitely be a feature request I would like.  I know you can indvidually delete the entry out of your call logs but that is a pain for the situation that this user has described.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: