cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Region pack - Russia

Herminton
Level 1
Level 1

Is there regional pack for Russia available for download (with Russian or English version)? Thank you for response!

8 Replies 8

nalbert
Level 4
Level 4

Dimitry,

Currently we do not have any plans of doing a Russian region pack. However we are open to that idea. I strongly recommend that you contact and urge your local sales team to put in a request.

We need a local sales team request to process this.

I need RP for Russia too.

May be you can provide tools for creation or customization of default region pack file?

We are focusing big with Russia on the Cisco BE 3000. Have you considered it.

I didn't consider BE 3000 because I already have UC320. I don't understand why do you release Region Packs instead of adding the necessary options like Date, Time, Time zones, Dial plans, Dial restrictions??? Having this options in firmware any person in any country could easily configure device in accordance with local needs.

and a whopping 4 months silence follows

:'(

Hi,

Unfortunately we don't have plans about expanding country support for UC320 at this moment.

Regards,

Nitin.

Nobody even hope on expanding support. PLEASE PROVIDE tools for someone's own creation of region packs or customisation of dial plans, restriction, time zone, etc..

Nobody needs clouds and other useless things. Please give the possibility for fully fledged adaptation and adjustment for the people who bought the device. I'm sure that every person who can adjust the device also can write the region pack for his personal needs. We just NEED tools for that!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: