Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Register SPA502G remote proxy

Hi, I'm Using SAP502G Cisco IP Phones normally with Third Party PBX provider inside the same network, Last week i purchased "Proxy" license from the PBX provider it makes me register the phone from other location and networks using this proxy and i can make calls from outside the network using the PBX in the other location, However, I'm trying to register the phone by using this proxy as TLS protocol but it's not working with me, I don't know if there is any process i should change to let my phone works since i tired the proxy with other IP phone Brand and it works with me. 

Any solutions please?? 

1 Reply 1

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm trying to register the phone by using this proxy as TLS protocol but it's not working with me

It's not working ... - somewhat vague description of the issue, isn't it ? Turn on syslog&debug messages of VOice application and capture them:

Debug and syslog Messages from the SPA3xx, SPA5xxG, SPA9xx, & WIP310 IP Phones

It will help you/us to identify the issue cause.

As a pure blind shot - proxy in question is using TLS certificate issued by CA you didn't configured as trusted. Secure connection can't be established as a result. Use "Custom CA RULE" configuration option (Provisioning tab) to import CA certificate into trusted certificates store. Remember - it's just blinds shot hint based on "it's not working" description of the issue ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: