cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reliability Ratings on UC500 Platform

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

Does anyone know what the Reliability Rating is for a UC540 and UC560?

2 Replies 2

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Mario,

I have never seen official Cisco stats, but from 298 Cisco phone systems I have only ever had to RMA 2

Now to me that is pretty damn good stats, I have had to RMA quite a few phones and VIC cards, but these peripherals are almost a given, I have deployed easily over 5000 desk phones so you are bound to get some with issues.

The UC-500 series to me are just as reliable as their Catalyst switches or any other Cisco products, their failure rates for me have consistently stayed under 3% which is pretty damn awesome for such a large company who ships out literally thousands (tens of thousands) of units per week.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply, we have a potential customer that is looking for this information prior to making a decision.  I have never seen any official Cisco documentation, but I figured I'd ask.

Thanks,

Mario

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: