cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reliability Ratings on UC500 Platform

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

Does anyone know what the Reliability Rating is for a UC540 and UC560?

2 Replies 2

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Mario,

I have never seen official Cisco stats, but from 298 Cisco phone systems I have only ever had to RMA 2

Now to me that is pretty damn good stats, I have had to RMA quite a few phones and VIC cards, but these peripherals are almost a given, I have deployed easily over 5000 desk phones so you are bound to get some with issues.

The UC-500 series to me are just as reliable as their Catalyst switches or any other Cisco products, their failure rates for me have consistently stayed under 3% which is pretty damn awesome for such a large company who ships out literally thousands (tens of thousands) of units per week.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply, we have a potential customer that is looking for this information prior to making a decision.  I have never seen any official Cisco documentation, but I figured I'd ask.

Thanks,

Mario