cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote phone with BE 6000

jyoopro4ia
Level 1
Level 1

I am familiar with how to get a 7945/65 working remotely using SSL VPN & ASA on a CME.  I'm trying to put a BOM together for a BE 6000 system with remote VPN phones and I was wondering if BE 6000 handles this similarly?

Do I terminate the phones' vpn into the ASA or the VG (2921 in my case)?  Are there any documentation on this?  Thank you.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not sure about the BOM, but in terms of how it works and how you configure it, it's the exact same thing on a standalone CUCM, and on a 6K CUCM.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Thanks for the response.  The problem is that I'm coming from CME background and am not too familiar with doing this on a standalone CUCM or BE6K.  Any info or links to documents will be appreciated.

Since you don't mention the version, search "Communication Manager + security guide" on CCO and pick the one for your deployment, all the necessary info is there.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: